Thursday, September 28, 2006

John Myers here aka SARATOGANY (Coalition for Safer Schools of NYS).

I want to express my heart felt sympathies to Jean and Aleta's family and friends.

I was one of the many list members when FENCEBERRY first started.

My activism for safe schools for all students heavily focused on the real or perceived GLBT students. So much information had been provided to me by Aleta and Jean and subsequently to my list of school GLBT issue oriented people, often making its way into school administration hands. The information from FENCEBERRY was a wonderful educational tool that contributed to the well being of real or perceived GLBT students in many areas via of enlightenment of school staff and administration. GLTB Students across the country had a wonderful supporter on their side, making life more bearable for them.

John Myers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home