Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A gay friend told me about Fenceberry and finding it online was nothing short of a Godsend. I was trying to publish a PFLAG chapter newsletter and my only sources of information had been messages from PFLAG National, the print version of The Advocate, and the few news items I was able to find on the Internet.

From worrying about whether or not I had enough material to fill the next issue, I came to the place where I had such a wealth of material I could pick and choose. Aleta even published a few of my pungent letters to our local newspaper editor.

What I liked best, however, were the wry comments Aleta sometimes inserted at the beginning of the dispatches where only the titles of the articles were listed (the full articles followed farther down.) Those little flashes of wit were priceless!

PFLAG love and hugs to everybody involved in the family.

Jean W. Allen

PFLAG Flat Rock/Hendersonville (NC)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home